• April 12, 2017
Things to Do Now That it is Finally Warm!
- It takes place every Saturday in Williamsburg and every Sunday in Prospect Park. Walk past all of the different vendors and grab something to eat along the waterfront.
– As the weather gets warmer there are a lot of free workout classes that you can attend such as yoga in Bryant Park or HIIT training in Washington Square Park.
Bike the Brooklyn Bridge
– rent a bike and explore Dumbo and other parts of Brooklyn on a nice sunny day.
Al Fresco Dining
– find an outdoor restaurant (there are so many all over the city) and dine al fresco.
Take a trip out to Coney Island
– (it just opened this past weekend) take a ride on the Wonder Wheel!
Picnic in Central Park
– go to a local grocer or market and grab some things for a picnic and then head to Central Park’s great lawn.
Shop in the beautiful SOHO
– There are lots of great shopping in this neighborhood! Get lost shopping along the beautiful streets and maybe even stop in for a famous cronut at Dominique Ansel Bakery.
Sunbathe on the Highline
– On a really nice day you can find lots of people sunbathing near the Chelsea Market.
Read in Bryant Park
– Grab a great book and read in the quaint Bryant Park.
Walk along the Hudson
– There are plenty of great places to sit and relax as you take in the beautiful scenery.
– Explore the various farmers markets that happen throughout the city. Union Square has a really great one!
NY Arts Program
NY Arts Program
336 West 37th St.
New York, NY 10018
Keep in Touch
Subscribe to Our Blog